Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm just a doggone dog, after all

I bet the three of you reading this are wondering why I haven't dogged--er, I mean, blogged (I get those two words mixed up)--in awhile. Well, you might not believe this, but my life's pretty full. In fact, I hardly have the time to get my five veterinarian-recommended daily naps in, let alone log on to this dog-gone computer to write, which is--

Wait a sec, here's a question I've always wondered: Is the word dog-gone? Or dog on? Or dogg-on? And what does that mean anyway? If I'm a dog and I'm gone, well then I'm hardly able to be here at the same time because I'll be gone. Baffling.

So, where was I? Oh yes, this dog-gone computer--hmmmm, is the word dogg-on or dog on? Oh, shucks, we've already covered that, haven't we.

So, anyway--*sniff, sniff* what the...?

Ooh, ooh, my male human's home! I'm not supposed to be on my female human's new computer when she's not--uh-oh. 

I'm so busted.

    

3 comments:

  1. Oh nooo! Peaches, you need your own lapdogtop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Manic,

    I've been whining for a lapdogtop for sometime now. But all I get are Beggin' Strips when I whine (that's ok too, though).

    My humans took me to browse the deskdogtop aisle at Best Bark, but I had some trouble sitting upright in the chair and typing at the same time. A lapdogtop is better suited to me because I could put it on the floor and blog while I recline. But I guess the iDog lapdogtops are too pricey, and my female human says that she'll buy me a PCC (personal canine computers) "when cats fly". So that's that.

    Alas-a-barky, for now, I must covertly sneak onto my female human's iMac. She doesn't even know I'm dogging--argh! blogging, blogging, I mean--and it's only a matter of time before she finds out and I'm forced to explain myself.

    Woofs,
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your best bet isn't Best Bark, Peaches; it's Targemutt. Your humans are obviously not paying attention to your needs here. I'm going to be straight with you--they're being cheap. Not cheep, as in bird, but cheap as in they would rather give you Beggin' Strips than a lapdogtop. But hey, if you're OK with that, than so be it.

    All I know is that now they're making you believe dogging isn't the proper word. When is this oppression going to stop, Peaches?

    ReplyDelete